Dear ICOPA 2018 Presenters,
Here is a general guideline for ICOPA 2018 presenters.
Detailed program will be announced later.
Guideline for Presenters
1. Official Language is English; no other languages will be allowed.
2. The length of presentation time for each presenter is different according to the session (15min. in general, not including Q&A).
3. Presentation with computer
- The presentation materials should be in Microsoft PowerPoint or Portal Document Format (PDF) file type to avoid technical problems.
- In case of using a personal Macintosh computer, be sure to bring a VGA adaptor and test it before the session starts.
4. Submission of your presentation materials
- You should arrive at Preview room (Room 334) and submit the presentation materials a session before your session begins.
- If you are going to use your own laptop, please inform to the staff.
1. The official language is English; no other languages will be allowed for the presentation.
2. Each poster should include the title (preferably at the top), as well as the names and affiliations of the authors
3. Posters must not exceed the following dimensions (A0 Size): 841mm (w) x 1189 mm (h)
4. Poster Set-up Schedule
*Presenters should be stayed in a poster area for the explanation on your research at the designated poster session time.
*Please note that all posters that have not been removed by noticed dismounting time on each day will be automatically taken down and discarded.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further question.
ICOPA 2018 Secretariat